RE: Autoconf MPI macros

From: Daily, Jeff A
Subject: RE: Autoconf MPI macros
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:39:01 -0700

Supporting the Sun compiler has come up before on this list.  In the
GA_F77_LIBRARY_LDFLAGS macro, there is a PUSH/POP macro for replacing CC et al
with the unwrapped MPI compilers.  I could have made that more clear since
there are a lot of comments about the Sun hack but not the unwrapping hack
within the macro itself.

Jeff