sub-package

From: Paul Dugas
Subject: sub-package
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:27:26 -0400

I have a library in a subdirectory (via AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS) that adds
-I and -L flags to AM_CXXFLAGS and AM_LDFLAGS down in the sub-package
so its example and test programs can all use the library.  I'd like to
have those same additions propagated up to AM_CXXFLAGS and AM_LDFLAGS
in the parent package.  Is there a good way to do this?
Paul Dugas • Dugas Enterprises, LLC • Computer Engineer
522 Black Canyon Park, Canton GA 30114 USA • address@hidden
• +1.404.932.1355