Re: cross-compiling but keeping one target native

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: cross-compiling but keeping one target native
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:20:09 +0100

On Sunday 16 May 2010 04:41:27 NightStrike wrote:
> > I've considered creating a separate config.ac/Makefile.am for
> > this one executable, but am hoping to find a simpler solution.
>
> There's a way to do this as I recall, but I forget offhand.  You'd
> really be best off asking on the automake mailing list.  They'll
> help you out.

Why would you think that?  The OP had already been directed here,
*from* the automake list!

There *is* a way to do what the OP wants; there are probably many
ways.  I've already pointed to one example, although it does use the
technique which she was hoping to avoid, and it is pure autoconf; it
doesn't use automake at all.

--
Regards,
Keith.