Re: Infos for Unix/Windows portable library making?

From: Dr. David Kirkby
Subject: Re: Infos for Unix/Windows portable library making?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:12:44 +0100

Kārlis Repsons wrote:
Hello in here...

Hopefully this is sufficiently appropriate place to ask for some help with making a portable library, which should be usable on both Unixes and Windows. To be short, I'm still quite confused and would appreciate some tutorials and/or whatever else information, which is good to start with. I intend using mingw32 cross compiling...

Not really. Autoconf is a Unix tool. SCons might be worth looking at, though it seems a bit of a nightmare to me, though that is probably mainly since I don't understand it.