Re: Question on check-process / autoconf-2.6.3

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: Question on check-process / autoconf-2.6.3
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:07:24 +0100

Hello Ralf,
hello everyone,
you were _totally_ right, seing your hint I found the patch modifying the
behaviour of autoconf check process immediatly. opensuse changed this for no
obvious reason so you cannot build the autoconf package on an older system
base.

For several reasons I need to stay with using packages instead of the original
source tarball, but this one is fixed now.

Thank you very much for your help, sorry for the noise as this was not really
autoconf related.

A happy New Year to everyone on the list,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Am Mittwoch 30 Dezember 2009 22:50:24 schrieb Ralf Wildenhues:
> Hello Dieter,
>
> * Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza wrote on Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 12:40:35PM CET:

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)