Missing support for building for Wii

From: LCID Fire
Subject: Missing support for building for Wii
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:13:18 +0200

I'm trying to build a app for the Wii via autotools and encountered some problems. Trying to configure via ./configure --host=powerpc-gekko fails since config.guess or config.sub don't seem to recognize the new name. Is there an easy way to add an additional platform to the scripts?
Where else will I probably encounter some problems?