marking a test in autotest as expected to fail

From: Rikki McQueary
Subject: marking a test in autotest as expected to fail
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:20:53 -0700

--

I have developed an autotest testsuite and within a list of tests I have
4 tests that are expected to fail.  I am using the following code to
indicate the specific test that is expected to fail:
AT_XFAIL_IF([AT_EXPR_RESPONSE_TEST_P][([test.1], ['"i,j&i<j"'],
[test.1c]])

My question is: Is this correct?  And also in the output instead of the
test passing with an ok is there a way to signify the test failed but
was expected to fail?

Thank you,
Rikki