Re: A message for Jules Colding (sorry to bother everyone else).

From: Jules Colding
Subject: Re: A message for Jules Colding (sorry to bother everyone else).
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:06:01 +0200

Hi Craig,

On 01/10/2008, at 16.22, Craig Sanders wrote:
Hello Jules.

In one of your posts to this mailing list earlier in the year, you mentioned that you had developed an Autoconf macro to detect if the ACE library was installed on any particular system. In this same post you also provided a link to this macro - however it no longer seems to be active anymore. I was wanting to try out your Autoconf macro and could have sworn that I downloaded it earlier in the year... but alas not.

Therefore, I was wondering if there any chance that you could make this macro available again or tell me where I might be download it from? Thanks in advance.

Sure:

  http://svn.42tools.net/repos/lorica/trunk/m4/acetao.m4

HTH,
  jules