directory layout questions

From: js_bach
Subject: directory layout questions
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:52:20 +0200

Hello All,

I'd like to know few things about the dir layout of autotools as i am
new to the software.

how can "make" put my executables into a seperate dir than the src/ dir
after compilation? What do i have to change, bindir variable? And how?

is there any command/macros  for configure.ac to put the created object files
to a
specific dir that I choose at the beginning?

Thanks in advance,
Umut

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html