AT_CHECK

From: Rikki Duncan
Subject: AT_CHECK
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:39:12 -0600

I have a test suite that compares a baseline output to an output created
from a test driver.  If I add a fprintf to my test driver for debugging
purposes the test fail because of that additional output. Is there a way
to allow AT_CHECK to overlook this line of output from fprintf so the
whole test does not fail?

m4_define([_AT_DAS_TEST],
[AT_BANNER([Test $1 $2])
AT_SETUP([DAS $1])
AT_KEYWORDS([das])
AT_CHECK([_getocapi -a $1], [], [stdout])
AT_CHECK([diff -b -B $2 stdout], [], [ignore],[],[])
AT_CLEANUP])