RE: Gdb compilation argz.z No Such file or directory

From: Mudeem Siddiqui
Subject: RE: Gdb compilation argz.z No Such file or directory
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:50:17 -0700

Thanks Keith for the detailed response, limits.h file is in the include path.
i.e the CFLAGS. I have also tried adding the path to the CPPFLAGS. However when
it tries to compile after

checking how to run the C preprocessor

For some reason it does not take the include path. How should I specify the
include path?

Thanks
Mudeem