how to tell autoconf/automake where fortran .mod file lives

From: JoeOutflow
Subject: how to tell autoconf/automake where fortran .mod file lives
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again,

I'm now trying to autoconfify a little fortran project which uses a library
(hdf5). One of the source files has a USE statement for hdf5. the libraries
needed for linking are in $prefix/lib and this is also where the hdf5.mod
file lives. I can't seem to figure out how to tell autoconf/automake where
hdf5.mod lives even though I think I've managed to tell it where the *.a
libraries it needs are, and yet this is the same directory.
I'm attaching a tar file with everything in it for reference. Thanks in
advance.

Tim http://www.nabble.com/file/p16043163/btoch.tar.gz btoch.tar.gz