Re: config.h variable substitution

From: Jules Colding
Subject: Re: config.h variable substitution
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:32:54 +0100

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 23:36 +0800, Gary Vaughan wrote:
> Look up the documentation for Autoconf's AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED.

I did that. I've tried using:

AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([LORICA_CONF_FILE],
["$sysconfdir/lorica.conf"], [Full path to Lorica configuration file])

Which gives me:

/* Full path to Lorica configuration file */
#define LORICA_CONF_FILE "${prefix}/etc/lorica.conf"

I'm sure that I'm doing something stupid, but what?

Thanks,
  jules