Re: pthreads

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: Re: pthreads
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:19:26 +0100

I already found acx_pthread in the autoconf-archive but it has the wrong license for me. The macro is GPL with an exception on the product of it. I need somethin BSDish with sort of no limitations in use...

Why would you need that?

Well to distribute the whole project among all developers? This would require including the source of the ACX_PTHREAD macro in the project directory. As far as I understand the whole license thing (I am defenitively not a lawyer) including GPl-Code in your project makes the project GPL...

greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan Bienert