Re: Autoconf and Doxygen

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: Re: Autoconf and Doxygen
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:23:08 -0400

Christopher Key wrote:
I've a package for which I'd like to include some Doxygen created documentation in the distributed tarball. I'm having some problems, I think fundamentally because the way the documentation gets built doesn't fit very well with the src and build tree ideas.

As I understand things, the general recommendation is to generate things that will be included in the source package directly into the srcdir.

--
Braden McDaniel                      e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>               Jabber: <address@hidden>