as_func_failure succeeds on FreeBSD 5.5 and 6.2

From: Benoit SIGOURE
Subject: as_func_failure succeeds on FreeBSD 5.5 and 6.2
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:53:45 +0200

Hello,
For the records, with a stock FreeBSD 5.5 and 6.2 (and thus, stock / bin/sh) I get the following:

as_func_failure succeeded.
as_func_failure succeeded.
No shell found that supports shell functions.
Please tell address@hidden about your system,
including any error possibly output before this
message

I don't know how configure looks for a shell that supports functions but I know that I have at least ZSH installed (/usr/local/bin/zsh) and in my $PATH so it's weird that configure doesn't find (at least) this shell.

Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory