OT: cross platform tests? SF compile farm is dead

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: OT: cross platform tests? SF compile farm is dead
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:27:14 +0100

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=665363
> As of 2007-02-08, SourceForge.net Compile Farm service
> has been officially discontinued.

> We feel that our resources are best used at this time
> in improving other parts of our existing SourceForge.net
> service offering, and in introducing other high-demand
> features. There are no immediate plans to offer a
> replacement for our Compile Farm service.

I was using the sourceforge compile farm for cross platform
support of my projects - it was flaky in the past (to say the
best) but I did not know a better place where you can get
access to non-Linux machines easily. So where to go else?

What's your way to test for cross platform support?
Anywhere else to get access to a compile farm?

cheers, Guido