Re: multiple inclusion guard for config.h

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: multiple inclusion guard for config.h
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:02:16 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, David Byron wrote:

Anyway, I could use an education about why there isn't a guard against
multiple inclusion built in to autoheader, as well as a way to add one
myself.  AH_TOP puts the first part where I want, but I've got multiple
AH_BOTTOM calls and I can't see a way to force the final #endif to really go
last in the file.

"config.h" may be provided from multiple packages at once and all included instances may be required. The user that includes it needs to manage proper use.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn