Re: disabling -O on gcc platforms

From: Christoph Rupp
Subject: Re: disabling -O on gcc platforms
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:03:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi Robert,

[...]
> Well, your problem seems not to be the autoconf stuff but the reason why
> the optimization breaks the library. Is your current work-in-progress
> version available somewhere?

I found this bug a few months ago and then switched to gcc 4.1.1, which
worked for me. I never tried to fix this bug, since it seemed "out of my
scope". But yesterday evening i compiled with gcc 3.4.5 and started my
tests, and it seems as if the bug has disappeared - which is of course the
best solution for my problem.

Thanks for presenting me a different point of view :)

Regards,
Chris