FW: automake/511: ./config.status in generated makefile conflicts with A

From: Claudio Fontana
Subject: FW: automake/511: ./config.status in generated makefile conflicts with AM_MAKEFLAGS=-f alternativemakefilename
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am forwarding the resolution of a bug-report in
automake that could interest autoconf, and in
particular config.status internal makefile checks.

Maybe it could make sense to emit a warning when a
situation like the one described occurs.
Follow the link for the details.

Bye,

Claudio

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=automake&pr=511