extending directory selection, --pkglibdir

From: Tommi Mäkitalo
Subject: extending directory selection, --pkglibdir
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 07:55:33 +0200

Hi,

I have a library-package, which loads driverlibraries at runtime with dlopen.
I would like to put these dynamically loaded libraries into a separate
package instead of $libdir. In automake I have $pgklibdir, but this can't be
changed with configure, because it is a automake-defined variable defined as
$libdir/@address@hidden

Now I would like to add a --pkgdir or --driverdir to configure similar to
AC_ARGS_WITH. Is there any chance to do it without misusing AC_ARGS_WITH?

Tommi