Re: Mac OS X build

From: Daniel Corbe
Subject: Re: Mac OS X build
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:25:04 -0400

Yes, That was the missing link -- THANK YOU!

-Daniel

On 6/16/06, Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

* Daniel Corbe wrote on Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 09:38:57PM CEST:

> I'm having an issue using autoconf with most (all) software packages
> on Mac OS X.  When I run autoconf in most instances (in this case
> libtool) I get errors like:

For libtool, you should use the bootstrap script provided, other
packages have similar scripts, often called autogen.sh.  Generally,
other packages also need aclocal to be run (with the correct options, if
any) before autoconf; sometimes, autoreconf can do the job of running
the autotools for you in the right order and with the right options.