Re: linker default library search path

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: linker default library search path
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:33:49 -0600

Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Unless I'm wrong, you're refering to the loader here, not the linker.
> Unless they are supposed to share their configuration, the loader is
> only used when you try to execute a programm, not when linking at the
> end of compilation.

Oh, sorry, you are right.  I was talking about runtime library
configuration and not link time library configuration.  Unfortunately
now that that has been clarified I don't know the answer to your
question about how to check what the link time path are configured.
Hopefully someone else will know.

Bob