Re: Solving the config.h nightmare ?

From: Olivier Boudeville
Subject: Re: Solving the config.h nightmare ?
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:13:57 +0200

Hi,

I tried ax_prefix_config_h and it worked very well, thanks a lot.
Despite my library is LGPL'd I guess I can use this "almost-GPL" macro
since libraries use it as a tool and hence are not deemed derivative work ?

One last (very) minor point : using prefix leads to 'CEYLAN_HAVE_CTIME'
for example, instead of which 'CEYLAN_USES_CTIME' would be better !

Regards,

Olivier.