RE: Welcome to the "Autoconf" mailing list (Digest mode)

From: Alik Lee
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 01:04:52 +0000

Dear Gnu Members,

I'd like to introduce myself to all,and would be very glad to share experiences with gnu.,

My Chinese name is De Ping Li,english Deenpore Lee or call me Nick" eric",had been in the construction security for 2 years,and in the industry security now,

currently working as sales engineer in the security factory, SSG China( shenzhen security group),a professional manufacturing base,So-called Leading player in the burlgar alarm system, also involved with CCTV surveillance equipments,Access control system-facilities, and video door phone, DVR system,etc..,its with 84700 square meters warehouse and factory base, it's the biggest scale factory in the same industry in China at the moment,

my main work,is to introduce new technology to our products,and utilizing our facilities to pratice and testing it durability in the real-life loop, and participating in the core clients' oem/odm program, making confirmation of the artist design,etc.

welcome my friends from arround the world,especially from gnu take me as partner in the same industry,what's more i'd like to introduce this industry to anyone who are interesting and with regards,

B.Regards,
De Ping Lee (sales engineer)
SSG China
shenzhen security group co.,ltd
tel office:86-755-26786110-ext.831
tel private:86-755-81187062
fax:86-755-61351330
add:7/f,5/f,2/f,zhonglian science&technology building,nanshan district,
   shenzhen, P.R. of China