Re: acinclude.m4 help?

From: Jason Gerfen
Subject: Re: acinclude.m4 help?
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 07:06:08 -0600

You were right, I added it to the configure.in and it is now displaying my option to --enable-ldap, but when specified to the ./configure it is not linking. Am I missing something futher? I really apologize for being a newb to this but any help is appreciated.

Keith MARSHALL wrote:

Jason Gerfen wrote:
Here is the bit I am adding, but when I run aclocal, autoconf,
automake the option does not appear in the ./configure --help
menu, nor does it link against the -lldap libs.  Any help,
pointers, tips, tutorials are appreciated.

[definition of PKRB5_CHECK_LDAP snipped]...

You don't say, but I would hazard a guess that you've neglected
to add a request to expand PKRB5_CHECK_LDAP, in your configure.ac

Cheers,
Keith,

--
Jason Gerfen