An autoconf tutorial.

From: E. Rosten
Subject: An autoconf tutorial.
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:59:05 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,

Based on my recent experience of learning to write autoconf for a new
library, I have written a brief autoconf tutorial which should be able to
get people in to a state where they can start hacking. Everything is
accompanied by a short, but working configure.in example.

It's here if anyone is interested:

http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/autoconf/index.html

Its a bit rough, since it's the first draft, but it should be usable.

-Ed

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)       (er258)(@)(eng.cam)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5/m
{moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}
for /s 15 d f pop 240 420 m 0 1 3 { 4 2 1 r sub -1 r show } for showpage