Re: Using Purify in AutoConf builds

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Using Purify in AutoConf builds
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:22:33 +0200

* Stan Guillory wrote on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:55:35PM CEST:

> Has anyone had any experience using purify with autoconf based c++
> builds. Any caveats? Any tips?

Depending on how you use purify, you could probably configure with
  CXX='purify g++'
(with g++ replaced by the compiler you use).  It's been quite a while
since I last used it, though.

If you use Libtool and not GCC, Libtool might detect some stuff wrong;
thank you very much for reminding me to put this into the patch I was
just thinking of!