Re: specifying multiple with arguments

From: Dan Manthey
Subject: Re: specifying multiple with arguments
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:26:15 -0500

> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Patrick West wrote:
>
> > I am interested in doing something like this:
> >
> > ./configure --with-package=package1 --with-package=package2
> >
> > But I am not sure how to do this. I try to use AC_ARG_WITH, but that
> > only takes package2 and ignores package1.
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > pwest

Ah, sorry, I lost your intervening mail.

I _think_ you can just do

AC_ARG_WITH([package],[thing that does stuff],
[package_args=$package_args${package_args+,}$withval])

but be careful that --with-package is equivalent to --with-package=yes,
and --without-package is --with-package=no, so check for 'yes' and 'no'
specially.

-Dan