Re: autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57

From: Siddhartha Goel
Subject: Re: autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

As Yasunari had suggested, I added AC_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h]) to
configure.ac to fix the problem I had, that generated config.h.in when I
ran bin/autoheader. But I need generate config.h, so I ran autoheader on
configure. I got the error:
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure
I thought I can fix the problem the same way, so I added
AC_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h]) to configure, but then I got another error:
autoconf/status.m4:437: AC_CONFIG_HEADER is expanded from...
configure:1233: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader: /usr/local/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1

Can anyone guide me as to how I can generate config.h?

Thank you,
Sid

HRL Laboratories LLC - Information Systems & Sciences Laboratory