Re: how to set a default program-prefix whithin configure.ac

From: JRBCAST
Subject: Re: how to set a default program-prefix whithin configure.ac
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:18:14 +0100

Thanks for your response, but it is not the kind of prefix I am looking
for. I am looking for the prefix prepended to the program name when
doing:

make install

For example, if my library has two programs, foo1 and foo2, and I do:

./configure --program-prefix=foopref_

when I do make install, it would create:

/usr/local/bin/foopref_foo1 and
/usr/local/bin/foopref_foo2

Hope this is cleared.

Roman