Re: multiple modules: HAVE_CONFIG_H

From: Russell Shaw
Subject: Re: multiple modules: HAVE_CONFIG_H
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:17:03 +1100

Carl Nicol wrote:
I'm building a project with multiple modules and using
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS. It seems to automatically define -DHAVE_CONFIG_H.

Is there any way to have it define some other variable to base the
inclusions upon? I have three different modules/libraries that I am
building separately and linking into one main program. So when I build
the main program, it uses whatever config.h is in the include path
first.

Use #include "config.h" and not #include <config.h>.