Mac OS X question

From: Wil Turner
Subject: Mac OS X question
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:17:59 -0500

I hope someone out there can help me :)

We recently modified a software library to include some functionality that, on OS X, requires the "-framework Carbon" link flag. It would be nice if users of our library didn't have to add this to their own compilation. In other words, how does one specify that a supporting library should be linked into a library such that linking against the final product library automatically links the necessary supporting library?

Thanks!

Wil