[gnu.org #216731] autoconf.ps format and printing problems

From: Justin Pence via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #216731] autoconf.ps format and printing problems
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:06:13 -0500

I'm Justin Pence, one of the webmasters. Got a mail that I think
should be forwarded to you guys.

Subject: autoconf.ps format and printing problems
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:50:24 +0100
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
From: Roy Souther <address@hidden>

I had a problem trying to print the autoconf.ps file but I was able to
solved the problem before this email went out. You should think about
fixing the file on the website. The ps file is formated for US letter
but the content of it is in A4 format. When I open the dvi file with
xgdvi I can print it to PDF then print to paper and it works.