Re: PACKAGE_STRING

From: christian
Subject: Re: PACKAGE_STRING
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:36:04 +0100 (CET)

> Perhaps you could specify the shell via ``./configure
> SHELL=/usr/bin/ksh'' or which ever one isn't buggy?
>
> Earnie.

Ahh. I tried that before, but without success - until you made me try it again
and think harder. I finally discovered that the 'compiler' is actually just a
wrapper script, using the buggy shell. Sigh!

Thanks for letting me find that one out!

  Christian.

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime