Help Unable to install autoconf -2.59

From: sharath kurudi
Subject: Help Unable to install autoconf -2.59
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:44:33 +0000 (GMT)

I was finally able to install GNU m4, thanks to your
advice. But now I am unable to install autoconf -2.59.
I am able to configure autoconf, but when I type
'make' (without single quotes) I get an error stating
that
missing --run autoconf
configure.in-No file or directory.
I work in a shared system but I am installing in the
root so I have all the permissions. Could anyone help
me.

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services,
tools and more.
Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html