Autoconf Error Messages

From: Drummonds, Scott B
Subject: Autoconf Error Messages
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:34:04 -0800

Hi, everyone,

After upgrading my existing build environment to Autoconf 2.54 (it took
a lot of work to get it here from 2.13, and upgrading my not be
possible), I'm getting the following error messages, and I don't know
where to start.

address@hidden 1047> autoconf
configure:2675: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_FULLPATH
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.

I've perused the on-line documentation and done some web searching, but
cannot find out where to start with this AC_FULLPATH message.  Can
anyone offer a recommendation?

Thanks,
Scott