Re: Trouble with variable substitution

From: martin f krafft
Subject: Re: Trouble with variable substitution
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:10:40 +0100

also sprach Gary V. Vaughan <address@hidden> [2004.01.28.1101 +0100]:
> Note the lack of $AC_PACKAGE_VERSION, AC_PACKAGE_VERSION is an m4 macro!

Thanks, this was the problem. I am a total newbie, so I appreciate
your patience and kind answer!

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"my father, a good man, told me:
'never lose your ignorance; you cannot replace it.'"
                                               -- erich maria remarque