Re: configure.lineno?

From: Richard Dawe
Subject: Re: configure.lineno?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:08:34 +0000

Hello.

Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
[snip]
Thanks to Richard Dawe, Automake 1.7.3 and Autoconf 2.58
included several changes to improve portability to DJGPP.

Tim van Holder did most of the work for autoconf - I just polished it up a bit and packaged it up for DJGPP users. I did do the work on automake, as you know. ;)

These days auto* aren't supported for DJGPP. I've stopped working on DJGPP. If anyone fancies taking over auto* for DJGPP, please do. No-one on the djgpp-workers list seems interested.

Bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~phekda/richdawe/ ]

"You can't evaluate a man by logic alone."
  -- McCoy, "I, Mudd", Star Trek