Re: Running the Darwin preprocessor

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: Re: Running the Darwin preprocessor
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:02:04 -0400

Andreas Schwab wrote:

Derek Robert Price <address@hidden> writes:

|> Basically, I was attempting to discover a definition using `cpp -dM' to
|> output defined macros, but `cc -E -dM' doesn't work even though `cpp -dM'
|> does. Is there some way around this problem?

Use -Wp to pass arbitrary parameters down to cpp.

Is this autodetected somewhere or is it always appropriate (cross-platform)? I'm just calling $ac_cpp in a macro. How do I know whether to pass -dM or -Wp,dM to $ac_cpp?

Derek

--
               *8^)

Email: address@hidden

Get CVS support at <http://ximbiot.com>!
--
I often speculate on why you don't return to America.  Did you abscond with the
church funds?  Did you run off with the senator's wife?  I like to think that

                - Claude Rains as Captain Louis Renault, _Casablanca_