AC_HELP_STRING as AS_HELP_STRING?

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: AC_HELP_STRING as AS_HELP_STRING?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:37:19 -0500

As I've mentioned, I'm looking into some potential changes for the Autotest stuff. As I'd like to have generated test suites accept arguments which could be set by a macro call in testsuite.at, I was thinking it might be appropriate to move AC_HELP_STRING into AS_HELP_STRING to make it available to Autotest. Would I be violating any design philosophies by doing this?

Derek

--
               *8^)

Email: address@hidden

Get CVS support at <http://ximbiot.com>!
--
It had become an universal and almost uncontroverted position in the several
States, that the purposes of society do not require a surrender of all our

                        -Thomas Jefferson to N. Webster, 1790.