Autotest scripts

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: Autotest scripts
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:29:32 -0500

Okay, this is still eluding me after spending several hours reading through the source and I thought I'd double check that I have it right. For some reason, shell snippets I include in the testsuite.at file do no appear in the final output and I still can't figure out why, much less how to change it. Am I doing something wrong? For example:

   AT_TESTED([cvs])
   AT_INIT
   for remote in false :; do
       m4_include([init.at])
       m4_include([tests.at])
   done

Runs the tests in init.at and tests.at but fails to run them twice, once with remote set to true and once with it set to false. The shell commands (the lines with the `for...do' and `done' on them don't even appear in the final output.

Any help is appreciated. My grasp of m4 and the autom4te program is still coming back up to speed. I might be able to hack the fix with a little help if this is a bug.

Derek

--
               *8^)

Email: address@hidden

Get CVS support at <http://ximbiot.com>!
--
Nobody likes sunburn slappers.
Nobody likes sunburn slappers.
Nobody likes sunburn slappers...

         - Bart Simpson on chalkboard, _The Simpsons_