Re: Four questions

From: Walter E. Brown
Subject: Re: Four questions
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:38:42 -0600

Thank you; your suggestion appears to work perfectly.

I hadn't realized the name of the autogenerated file was under my control
in this way.  Perhaps a future revision of the autotools might incorporate
the underlying logic (to avoid generating files with multiple dots in the
filename) in the interest of portability.  Alas, I do not (yet?) have the
autotools expertise to propose a patch to do this.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate your kind assistance.  Now I have only three
questions remaining :)  Thank you again.

    - WEB

--
Walter E. Brown, Ph.D.                        voice:  +1 630 840-2784
CEPA Department, Mail Station 234