Re: [OT] Guido Draheim vs. Peter Simons (Surrender!)

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: [OT] Guido Draheim vs. Peter Simons (Surrender!)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:37:17 +0100

Peter Simons schrieb:
Guido Draheim writes:

 > I hand out cvs access to the sfnet branch quite freely [...].

What, according to
    http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=32081

accounts for the two developers:

Bruce Korb Guido Draheim

The ones, who's macros the GNU archive does not have.

Yes, it did not work - even Bruch Korb kept sending me the
ac-macros via mail. Later I realized that this is all too
human - why bother doing tarball upload and website upload
when there is someone around who'd do that within hours
after sending an e-mail. So again, it did not work, and
it was probably not that a good idea. :-/

cheers, guido
p.s. the full paragraph again...