Re: converting netkit to autoconf?

From: Berend de Boer
Subject: Re: converting netkit to autoconf?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:38:31 +1200

Dan Kegel wrote:

I have this problem in spades on Cygwin, which for some reason
runs configure scripts extremely slowly.  (Yeah, it's their bug,
but still...)  I wonder if there's some chance we could reduce the
number of fork/exec's involved in running configure.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. It is indeed very very slow.

--
Regards,

Berend. (-: