Re: bug in AC_CONFIG_FILES() when the build-dir is a subdirectory of sou

From: Jesper Eskilson
Subject: Re: bug in AC_CONFIG_FILES() when the build-dir is a subdirectory of source-dir
Date: 18 Jul 2002 14:57:03 +0200

Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

> Because I said it was fixed in CVS.  I don't care much about 2.53 :)

But the script I sent you was created from CVS; I did cvs update this
morning. --version says 2.53b even if the config.status script says 2.53.

[0 address@hidden> /home/jojo/autoconf-latest-install/bin/autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.53b
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

Are you sure its not just fixed in your checked out version? ;-)

--
/Jesper