Re: problem with AC_CONFIG_FILES

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: problem with AC_CONFIG_FILES
Date: 05 Jun 2002 09:13:03 +0200

| hi there,
| here is yet another problem:
|
| my configure.ac file contains a line like
|
| AC_CONFIG_FILES([bin/Prague-config:config/Prague-config.in],
|                  [chmod +x bin/Prague-config])
|
| meaning that I want to generate a file $top_builddir/bin/Prague-config
| from $top_srcdir/config/Prague-config...

What Autoconf?  Could you submit a small sample?

/tmp % mkdir stefan                                               nostromo 9:12
/tmp % cd stefan                                                  nostromo 9:12
/tmp/stefan % cat >configure.ac                                   nostromo 9:12
AC_INIT
AC_CONFIG_FILES(bin/toto:src/toto.in)
AC_OUTPUT
/tmp/stefan % mkdir src                                           nostromo 9:12
/tmp/stefan % echo '@SHELL@' >src/toto.in                         nostromo 9:12
/tmp/stefan % autoconf                                            nostromo 9:12
/tmp/stefan % ./configure                                         nostromo 9:12
configure: creating ./config.status
caconfig.status: creating bin/toto
/tmp/stefan % cat bin/toto                                        nostromo 9:12
/bin/sh