_res's nameserver address list member?

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: _res's nameserver address list member?
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:52:32 -0500

Might somebody be able to point me at an autoconf macro that figures out the
name of the nameserver address list from the _res vbl?

While it's nsaddr_list on most platforms, on at least one ancient box it's
ns_list.

I can't use AC_CHECK_MEMBERS for this as the _res thing is usually a #define
and the underlying structure name could be anything.

Before I write the AC_TRY_COMPILE gizmo, does anybody already have this?