Re: AC_SHARED_DISABLE, link on Solaris

From: Alain BARBET
Subject: Re: AC_SHARED_DISABLE, link on Solaris
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:53:58 +0100

1/ Does someone know how use this variable (AC_SHARED_DISABLE) but only for some Makefile and not others ?

In fact I want use configure enable-shared=... but in Makefile.am:
I've in this projet modules, and libraries. First isn't linked to final bin, but second yes.
so I have something like
LibSys/libstream.[a|so]
LibWWW/libmwww.[a.so]
ModRet/ret_http.so <= Only .so => open by dlopen
ModFil/fil_html.so <= Only .so => open by dlopen

I want by default build all modules in .so, libs in .a, but offer a switch to build this .a as .so.

Does somebody know how do this ?
It seems like configure script of Apache, but it isn't an autoconf script, so I can't take it for example.

Regards,

PS: thanks a lot for these greaaaaaat tools (auto[make|header|conf] and others that do port job a very instructive thing.

--
Alain BARBET