Apologies (Was Re: AC_INIT translates PACKAGE to lower case)

From: Ralf Corsepius
Subject: Apologies (Was Re: AC_INIT translates PACKAGE to lower case)
Date: 01 Feb 2002 18:09:59 +0100

Am Fre, 2002-02-01 um 17.07 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:

> PS.: Please note, I consider this PM to be confidential.
Please take my deepest apologies for my previous posting and disregard
it. It has never been intended to be sent.

I wrote all this in initial excitement after having read Ernie's posting
and pressed the "send" button instead of the "save as draft" button.

Akim, rest assured it has never been my intention to offend you in
person - Sorry for that.

Regards,